Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Airhorn


This is how I feel tonight. I hit 30 subscribers today on my Youtube channel. That's the equivalent of a classroom full of kids eager to learn. Its been roughly two months since I began making videos consistently and I feel content with the progress I'm making.

I've learned a fair amount in terms of what type of content my viewers want to see, so I'm attempting to keep all of the different preferences in balance right now. I feel like its good not to just focus on one aspect of modeling.

Just like in life we need to find balance.

To all of those that continue to support me and follow, like, or just check in on what my most recent work is, I'd like to say thank you. It means a lot to find a community of friends that enjoy modeling, and creating.

I look forward to what the next few months will bring, and thanks again.

-Oranhunter

No comments:

Post a Comment