Sunday, June 4, 2017

Lucio's Gun Final

I've decided to leave the model where it is. There are a few things that I could do to perfect the render but I decided against it. This will be printable with just a few modifications and slices. Look for it on thingiverse in the near future.

Final

I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I thought about scuffing it up and adding a worn look to it, but I don't think that's really my style. I enjoy clean surfaces and perfect shapes. This is just a touch off the mark for my OCD. I would spend another 10-20 hours fixing it though, and I think that time would be better spent learning some newer techniques, or starting a new project. 

Please add feedback if there are things you'd change or questions you have. As always, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment